Results of commercial salmon fishery in Kamchatka as per 23 June 2019 / June 27, 2019 15:06
As per late June 2019 the salmon production in Kamchatka from all types of fisheries amounted to 4745 metric tons.
Commercial operations contributed a major share to the total harvest, namely 4689 tonnes. The results as broken down by the species were as follows:
- 2089 tonnes of pink salmon;
- 101 tonnes of chum salmon;
- 4446 tonnes of sockeye;
- 140 tonnes of chinook.
The results by fishing areas were as follows:
- West Bering Sea Zone - 79.983 tonnes;
- Karaginskaya subzone - 136.952 tonnes;
- Petropavlovsk-Commander subzone - 4,396.348 tonnes;
- West Kamchatka subzone - 75.832 tonnes;
- Kamchatka-Kuril subzone - 0.100 tonnes.
Published by FISHNET.RU
Back to news list → • Print out version
0 comments, add comment.