Russia's major canned fish distributor opened office in Volga region
Established 6 years ago, Pelican Trade House (http://www.peli-can.com/) has developed into a leading trader in canned fish on the Russian market. Taking into account the company's continuously expanding geography a decision to open a new office in the Volga region has come forward as one of the means to boost sales in the region, according to the company.
The project will cover the following towns and cities of the Volga region:
- 1. Izhevsk (Republic of Udmurtia);
- 2. Ioshkar Ola (Republic of Mari El);
- 3. Kirov (Kirov Region);
- 4. Naberezhnye Chelny (Republic of Tatarstan);
- 5. Nizhny Novgorod (Nizhny Novgorod Region);
- 6. Orenburg (Orenburg Region);
- 7. Orsk (Orenburg Region);
- 8. Penza (Penza Region);
- 9. Samara (Samara Region);
- 10. Saransk (Republic of Mordovia);
- 11. Ulyanovsk (Ulyanovsk Region);
- 12. Ufa (Republic of Bashkortostan);
- 13. Chelyabinsk (Chelyabinsk Region).
The new office will offer the whole range of products made to the company' order, just like other regional offices of Pelican do.
The new office is located at the following address:
17 Ulitsa Tekhnicheskaya, 420054 Kazan, Russia; tel./fax: +7 843 5331663, +7 843 5331673, e-mail: email@example.com