RUSSIAN HERRING MARKET FLOW IN 2011 AND OUTLOOK FOR 2012
The Russian herring market which has been stable for a long time showed some negative processes in 2011 and the basic factors forming the dynamics have not only retained in 2012 but even grown stronger, the conclusion has been made by FISHNET analysts (http://www.megafishnet.com/, https://www.fishnet.ru/) who have studied trends of raw fish supply, capture, export and import.
The report we produced covers the Russian herring market trends for 2011-2012, namely the following aspects:
- Main holders of herring quotas
- Herring export trends and shares of exporters in 2011
- Import trends and shares of importers in 2010-2011
- Major importers and their shares in herring import on the Russian market
- Trends of wholesale prices for Atlantic herring in 2011
- Outlook for frozen herring market in 2012
Number of pages - 22
File format - .pdf
Date of publication - 27 March 2012
|RUSSIAN HERRING MARKET FLOW IN 2011 AND OUTLOOK FOR 2012|
To your order FISHNET analysts can produce detailed reports on any seafood import articles in the period of 2009-2012.
Please feel to contact our sales department for more information regarding the reports (prices, etc.):
Our telephone (four lines) + 7 81153 386 85