Russian fish and seafood import report for 2009-2011 published online
Nearly 1700 foreign fish exporters are competing for the lucrative Russian seafood market and FISHNET analysts (http://www.megafishnet.com/) have produced an exclusive report to turn spotlight on each supplier, their counterpart importers based on actual customs-cleared seafood shipments.
The report covers finfish, shellfish and molluscs shipments to the Russian Federation, namely lists of exporters by countries with net weight, customs value, ratings of seafood exporters by net weight and customs value, as well as detailed lists of exporters by product types. The statistics of each supplier also lists their Russian buyers with purchase volumes and value.
Besides, the report gives a list of Russian seafood importers broken down by product types and countries of origin, import volume and value.
The report provides a rare opportunity to watch what your competition is doing and where the best areas for business development on the growing Russian seafood market.
- Rating of countries of origin of fish and seafood imported to Russia in 2009-2011
- Countries of origin of fish and seafood imported to Russia in 2009-2011 by products (HSCs)
- Rating of fish and seafood products imported to Russia in 2009-2011 by HSCs
- Products from fish and seafood imported to Russia in 2009-2011 by countries of origin
- Rating of Russian fish and seafood importers in 2009-2011
- Russian fish and seafood importers in 2009-2011 by products and countries of origin
- Rating of fish and seafood exporters to Russia in 2009-2011
- Fish and seafood exporters to Russia in 2009-2011 by products and countries of origin
Number of pages - 1297
File format - .pdf
Date of publication - 3 July 2012
|RUSSIAN FISH AND SEAFOOD IMPORT REPORT FOR 2009-2011|