Huon Aquaculture Group: Product Recall with Use By 24 March 2011
HUON AQUACULTURE GROUP PTY LTD
- Premium Tasmanian Smoked Salmon - 200g packets
- A Grade Tasmanian Smoked Salmon - all packets with various weights up to 1kg
- Banquet Slice Tasmanian Smoked Salmon
- 1kg packets
- All other packets with various weights up to 1kg
- Classic Selection Tasmanian Smoked Salmon - 90g packets
- Springs Smoked Seafood Smoked Trimmings - 250g packets
ID NUMBER: 10252
Huon Aquaculture Group Pty Ltd is conducting a recall of the above product due to Listeria monocytogenes contamination, reports www.megafishnet.com with reference to Huon Aquaculture.
Listeria may cause illness in pregnant women, the very young, the elderly and people with low immune systems. Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
The recall applies only to the above products with the nominated sizes, use by date and ID number. No other Huon Aquaculture products are affected by this recall. Customers should return the products to the place of purchase for a full cash refund.
Huon Aquaculture is greatly concerned at any risk to its customers. This recall is being undertaken to ensure the safety of our customers as an ongoing commitment to maintain the highest possible standards of safety and product quality at all times. We apologise for any inconvenience.
For further information please call:
Huon Aquaculture Group Pty Ltd
(08) 8398 1000