Seafood Prix d'Elite Finalists Unveiled for Seafood Exposition & Seafood Processing Europe
The finalists for the 2012 European Seafood Exposition Seafood Prix d'Elite new products competition were announced on Monday by event organiser Diversified Business Communications of Portland, Maine, reports http://www.megafishnet.com/
The winners will be unveiled at an awards ceremony on 24 April in Auditorium 2000 at the Parc des Expositions in Brussels, Belgium.
In addition to the grand prizes for the best new retail product and best new foodservice product, five special awards will be presented for originality, convenience, health and nutrition, retail packaging and seafood product line.
There are 37 finalists representing 11 countries this year. They are:
- Nordic BBQ Composition from Butler's Choice
- Spicy Sprat Fillet from DGM Shipping AS
- Oriental Shrimp Nest from Dish Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
- Mini Squid Shrimp Paella from Dish Hospitality Pvt. Ltd
- International Shrimp S'cones - Creamy Tomato & Coconut Curry from Dish Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
- Tempura Shrimp from Fisherman's Choice
- Fish Pies in a Box from Guyader Gastronomie
- Seafood Entrements - 540g from Guyader Gastronomie
- Lerøy Påleggslaks Provence from Hallvard Lerøy AS
- Halvor`s Stockfish Fillet (Halvors Tørrfiskfilet) from Halvors Tradisjonsfisk AS
- Halvor`s Dried Salted Fillet (Halvors Klippfisk) from Halvors Tradisjonsfisk AS
- Halvor`s Dried Salted Fillet (Halvors Klippfisk) from Hebridean Smokeshouse Ltd
- Hebridean Peat Smoked Salmon from Hebridean Smokehouse Ltd
- Hebridean Peat Smoked Scallops from Hebridean Smokehouse Ltd
- Bradan is Gruth from Hebridean Smokehouse
- Seafood Duo for Risotto from Heiploeg Group
- Quenelles au Hareng Fumé from JC David
- Truffle Cavi-art® from Jens Møller Products ApS
- VITA-ALL® from Jens Møller Products ApS
- En K de Caviar® from Kaviari
- Zeeuwse Creuse Caresse from Koninklijke Prins & Dingemanse
- Seafood Sandwich Fillers from Larsen Danish Seafood A/S
- Quenes de Langoustines Crues et Décortiquées from Macduff Shellfish (Scotland) Ltd.
- Salmon Roll - Sliced from Marine Harvest VAP
- Fish Pizza from Marine Harvest VAP Europe
- Braadjes from N. Parlevliet N.V.
- Grill Maatjes from N. Parlevliet N.V.
- Cocktail Pearls (Lemon & Lime; Lemon & Pepper; Vinegar & Shallot) from PESCAVIAR
- Chovas from PESCAVIAR
- Royal Nugget Selection: Kids' Ketchup Bites from Royal Greenland
- Smoked Sprat Fillets from Seagull Appetit
- Salmon Cube from Simo Fishprocessing
- Prawns with Cool Tzatziki 180g from The Big Prawn Company
- Seafood Tapas Multi-pack 360g from The Big Prawn Company
- Shellfish Mousse with Blinis 297g from The Big Prawn Company
- 12 Shellfish Jelly Shots 264g from The Big Prawn Company
- Salmettos from Vichiunal Europe
Now in its twelfth year of honoring the finest new seafood products entering the market, the Seafood Prix d'Elite competition continues to grow in importance and prestige. The Seafood Prix d'Elite takes place alongside the European Seafood Exposition and Seafood Processing Europe. Together, these events form the world's largest seafood exposition, with buyers from more than 140 countries in attendance.
With more than 1,600 exhibitors at the European Seafood Exposition and Seafood Processing Europe, to be chosen as a winner or selected as a finalist of the Seafood Prix d'Elite is a notable achievement.