Authentic Blackened Seafood New From American Pride Seafoods
The Company has taken a celebrated preparation method and applied it to popular, premium species for a bold flavor experience. Blackened seafood is seasoned with Chef Paul Prudhomme's world-renowned spices, bursting with authentic taste. Now it's easy to create a true blackened seafood experience almost anywhere, reports http://www.megafishnet.com/ with reference to American Pride Seafoods.
What is ‘Blackened'?
Blackening is a culinary process where heat applied directly to seasonings creates an appealing caramelization and a smoky, spicy flavor. Culturally rooted in Louisiana, the method was founded and perfected by Chef Paul Prudhomme. Chef Paul's seasoning has gained widespread popularity and worldwide culinary acclaim. Blackening has been applied to many proteins but is often seen as complex -- requiring a cast iron skillet, high heat and skilled labor -- until now.
TRADITIONAL BLACKENED FLAVOR has never been so EASY
- Cooks from frozen in minutes on a flat grill, skillet or in the oven
- completely pre-seasoned and ready to prepare with
- Chef Paul's authentic blend of spices
Less Work, More Profits
- eliminates costly ingredients
- Easy to prepare for foodservice and retail
- An easy way to serve premium seafood
Bring Bold Flavor to Any Meal
- ready to serve or ready for custom recipes
- Favorite seafood such as tuna, shrimp and white fish
- consistently sized, a delicious meal for Brunch, lunch and dinner
- A delicious alternative to breaded or battered seafood
- Try Blackened Seafood in salads, tacos, sandwiches, pasta and more!
More than a Trend - It's Tradition
"There was a 66% increase in the number of menu items prepared with blackened cooking techniques in the 5 years from 2004 to 2009," according to MenuMine. Authentic Blackened Seafood by American Pride Seafoods is ready to be served with confidence.