Add to favorites FishNet
Russian Fish On The Net Russian Fish On The Net
Write us
Enter | Registration  

Forum / Company BLACK list / VERY CAREFUL WITH THE COMPANY COOPERATE GROUP INT'L AND STE ROJO SARL, ISAAC KALU, SAMUEL ARUA THEY ARE SCAMMERS PROFESSIONALS IN THE BUSINESS OF BUYING FROZEN FISH AND OTHER FOODS IN BENIN

June 14, 2016 16:49

maria

Gentlemen are very careful to sell to these people or companies in BENIN because its purpose is the scam and fraud. Confirm goods and see that they are paying using the lie and sending bank documents please see this paying to get the goods to the port and once there, it is difficult to remove it since there are qu pay import and other expenses, and requested to be released by sending so-called paychecks, instructions to the Bank for payment and promising payment and ultimately not pay and allege MIL and a history for NO pay , ARE SOME SCAMMERS, ATTEST AND THERE ARE 4 BUSINESSES THAT I KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED. ALSO ASK FOR MONEY BY WESTERN UNION SAYING QU IS TO PAY CUSTOMS AND OFFICIALS UNDER THE TABLE. I HAVE EVIDENCE AND COURT DOCUMENTS, IF YOU ARE OF INTEREST I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN SENDING THEM.

Add reply

Вы сможете оставлять комментарии, если зарегистрируетесь или войдете.

Our publications

RUSSIAN IMPORT AND EXPORT SHIPMENTS
(COD, WILD SALMON, POLLOCK, FARMED SALMON, SHELLFISH and ets.)

FISHING QUOTA HOLDERS 

What is MEGAFISHNET.COM?
MEGAFISHNET.com is a global fish and seafood marketplace with an emphasis on APPROVED SUPPLIERS from such major sources as China, Russia, Vietnam, Europe, Americas, etc. More details →

Links
EUROFISH