Add to favorites FishNet
Russian Fish On The Net Russian Fish On The Net
Write us
Enter | Registration  

Forum / Company BLACK list / BlueStarFood, Salomé Suaréz, Vigo trader, FINANCIAL FRAUD!!!!

September 5, 2013 12:14
ООО Аквастар
ООО Аквастар

Our company Aquastar, Moscow, informes about financial fraud.
15 of May we transfered money, the prepayment for fish, to trader BlueStar, Salomé Suaréz, Vigo. There are 2 persons, Salomá and Mónica Suarez, sisters, live in Vigo.
This company HAS NO offices in Madrid and Chile, neither they have an office in Vigo, work from mum´s home. Only two persons are employed in Blue Star Food.We have just known it, because this trader gives an image of a normal company, with some employees, with some offices. Dont believe it.
The part of money was sent back at 1 of september, but than trader disappeared with our 60 000USD.
We started sending the information about this fraud to international fish community and found out the company from Chile, Capeforward,whose money (near of 10 000USD) also was detained by Salomé Suaréz.
Also we got the information about a company from Irán which lost 300 000USD with Salomé Suarez. We are in contact with chilenian company and are going to check the information about huge loose of company from Iran, to join our forces against the cheaters.
This lady plays a game, she receives the prepayment and starts telling histories about a ¨¨bad supplier¨¨ who took the money and never organized the loading. Stories, stories, stories.

CHEATERS CONTACTS
Phone: 34.693.932493
E-mail:export@bluestarsfood.com
Skype ID:bluestarsfood1
WEB: для просмотра ссылки зарегистрируйтесь или войдите
Office-Santiago - Chile
Phone:56.229797874
November 28, 2013 00:15

Rodrigo Galvez

This post has been removed by the author
October 24, 2013 14:33
Ирина
Ирина

Russian company AQUASTAR, chilenian company Capeforward inform you
about international swindlers organization in fish business.

Please pay attention to all offers of ICE FISH coming from Corea,
Spain or Argentine. It can be offered by Salomé or Mónica Suarez or
her corean parthners. They made this trick with russian company
Aquastar and stole 60 000 USD. Now they are trying to find new
victims sending offers. Aquastar started polices investigation, but
as usually it takes time to make all documents legalized for acting
in Spain. Company Capeforward, Chile, also was cheated by Salomé
Suarez and lost 10 000USD. One company from Irán, according they
say, lost near of 300 000USD transfering it on swindler´s accounts
as prepayment for fish.

Of course, police investigations take time, but we hope to stop
activity of this criminal organization as soon as it possible.

Attention! These persons can offer Ice fish from Corea and
Argentine, Salmon from Chile, Hake, Nototenia e.c.t. DONT BUY FROM
THEM! DONT LOOSE YOUR MONEY!

Salomé y Mónica Suarez have no office, work from home looking for
suppliers and idiots ready to pay for ¨¨services¨¨.

When Aquastar lost the prepayment for the ice fish appeared the
friend of Salomé from Corea and asked about more money, 150 000USD
for the same containers! Of course nobody paid him. So, he appeared
again yesterday with a new offer of ice fish. ATTENTION! SWINDLERS
ARE LOOKING FOR VICTIMS!!!

The names of swindlers are Salomé Suarez, Mónica Suarez,
enigmatic mister Lee (corean from Argentine) and no'name corean
mister Jong with contacts

Mail sunfun123@daum.net

Skype jkholdings75

Contacts of sistes Suarez home'office

info@bluestarsfood.com

export@bluestarsfood.com

BlueStars Food    

Phone: 34.693.932493 

E-mail:  export@bluestarsfood.com

Skype ID:bluestarsfood1

WEB:to view link please register or log in

Office-Santiago
-  Chile

Phone:56 2

ATTENTION! They can change the contacts and names, so
JUST DON¨T DEAL WITH TRADERS!!!!

By the side of Aquastar and Capeforward we sent all
information about swindlers to fish producers and suppliers
from Argentine, Uruguay, Chile, Perú, Norway e.c.t. asking
not to deal with these persons.
February 28, 2016 01:14

COOPERATE GROUPE INTER.. SARL

I am also a victim of fraud by this same Lady. And there are 6 different companies that are complaining.

she cheats on buyers..

June 14, 2016 14:28

maria

I am surprised that you have little shame take the liberty of making this comment that you are a victim of fraud when you have committed fraud to the company by an amount of about 400. 000USD where is documented with documents loading and telex release given by its undertaking to pay with checks, order payment to the Bank... and besides you and your organized gang of NIGERIA , where you are, Act this way to purchase mechanical and not pay. Need here enclose the documents from the Court, the documents of producers to which you owe the money of the goods that, thanks to my I charge and release and you don't pay but that I am responsible for. Would that tells me the container to due to the company TEHAOOPO CORP of Argentina? I follow or you prefer to stop because the head of the Bank which gives good reports from you is well known in the Rep of Benin for his so fraudulent business including. This is only an appetizer therefore I advise to withdraw its slander in a period of 24 hours or otherwise shall be brought in the courts of his country.
November 29, 2016 12:43

Shyam

BEWARE+++

CHEATED
CHINA IMPORTER USD 150,000

ZAIN BROTHERS - address: Room #524-525,5th floor, Hoor centre,
opp.City court, North Napier Road, Karachi, Pakistan

Mr.Humayun Khan Director (tel 021 32732511) mob
0300-2126974, 0320 2126974)

Mr.Naeem Khan C.E.O ( mob 0300 2128475)

Mr.Qais Khan Director in malaysia office
(+60182176461)

to view link please register or log in

Added file - IMG-20161026-WA0051
November 29, 2016 17:51

maria

Are u just JOCK OR MAKE SOME FUN? CAN U TELL ME WHAT BUSINESS U HAVE WITH US , I NEVER HEAR ABT U OR YOUR COMPANY AND IF U DID A MISTAKE BY WRITE YOUR COMPANY IS BETTER THAN RETIFY OR I WILL TAKE ACTIONS .

I am surprised that you have little shame take the liberty of making this comment that you are a victim of fraud when you have committed fraud to the company by an amount of about 400. 000USD where is documented with documents loading and telex release given by its undertaking to pay with checks, order payment to the Bank... and besides you and your organized gang of NIGERIA , where you are, Act this way to purchase mechanical and not pay. Need here enclose the documents from the Court, the documents of producers to which you owe the money of the goods that, thanks to my I charge and release and you don't pay but that I am responsible for. Would that tells me the container to due to the company TEHAOOPO CORP of Argentina? I follow or you prefer to stop because the head of the Bank which gives good reports from you is well known in the Rep of Benin for his so fraudulent business including. This is only an appetizer therefore I advise to withdraw its slander in a period of 24 hours or otherwise shall be brought in the courts of his country.

Add reply

Вы сможете оставлять комментарии, если зарегистрируетесь или войдете.

Our publications

RUSSIAN IMPORT AND EXPORT SHIPMENTS
(COD, WILD SALMON, POLLOCK, FARMED SALMON, SHELLFISH and ets.)

FISHING QUOTA HOLDERS 

What is MEGAFISHNET.COM?
MEGAFISHNET.com is a global fish and seafood marketplace with an emphasis on APPROVED SUPPLIERS from such major sources as China, Russia, Vietnam, Europe, Americas, etc. More details →

Links
EUROFISH