Russian Fish On The Net Russian Fish On The Net
Write us
Enter | Registration  

Forum / Searching for partners / Projects funding through BG/SBLC Leasing

June 11, 2017 01:42

Richard Das

Contacts: register or log in
Sir/Ma

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments which can be monetised and discount for funding of your various project within lenders/investors and projects owners or borrowers that need funding for there various projects etc. We give oppurtunities for projects owner not withstanding the kind of projects, business support and can be engaged into PPP trading. Projects such as

Real Estate Projects

Construction Projects

Government contract Projects,

Transportation Projects

Aviation Projects

Telecommunication Projects

Import and Export Projects etc.

We are located in Europe and we are very ready to take a good look at your
projects and faciliate the whole process.

Kindly contact me if you have projects that need funding through this
channel. Email: leasemandate.richdas@gmail.com
Yours ,
Mr Richard Rana Das
June 27, 2017 05:39

Hawthorn Finance

BG/SBLC available at 6% for one year.  Terms and conditions apply. Call +4479-78229-348 or enquiry@hawthornfinancelimited… for more details.

July 3, 2017 04:36

Nagesh sudar Raj

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are
specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP
Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation,
Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunicati on,
Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We
do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in
chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth
in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our
instrument description.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me
Contact Information:
Name: Nagesh Sudar Raj Belur
E-mail: naraj.bgmandate@gmail.com
Skype ID: naraj.bgmandate
August 24, 2017 16:22

syed serajul

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. 

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B  . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Skype....bgsblc.syed

Added file - bg pics from linkedin 2
April 17, 2018 20:56

capitalfinance

Dear Sir / Ma

We deliver leased instruments to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. It's used as Bid Bond, Payment Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Guarantee Securing Credit Line, Advance Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee E.T.C. We have project funder with cutting edge and group capital fund who can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan. Our provider's financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We are mandate to providers who specialized in BG, SBLC MTN, CD, Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). Intermediaries/ Consultants/ Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (3.0 + 2)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission.
If Interested kindly contact me

Martin Steffens

Added file - AA
May 5, 2018 15:37

rsileaseconsult

Dear Sir/Madam.

we provide leasing of instruments such as; Bank Guarantees (BGs), Medium Terms Notes (MTNs), Standby Letter of Credits (SBLCs), Letter of Credits (LC), Bank draft Project Finance and Funding. We also provide Bank account opening services with United States, United Kingdom, China, Hong Kong, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Japan, Banks.

we will have your projects funded such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.

Currently, H.S. Holdings LLC is looking for brokers and financial consultants that will work with us as our agents and representative.

If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.

Awaiting your response.
Best regards,
RAMESH SUBRAMANIAM IYER 
Skype ID: rsi.leaseconsult

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
July 23, 2018 23:37

SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. 

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B  . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form please kindly contact me via the details below.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)

I will be glad to share with you our working procedures

Regards
SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM
July 28, 2018 19:51

Thomas Bergen

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We have Fresh Cut BG/SBLC/MTN specifically for BUY/LEASE Issuance by HSBC London / Hongkong, Barclays Bank, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, and many other 25 top AA rated Banks. We also secure funding to facilitate and enhance your business and projects. Also we are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business funds.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients with healthy commissions paid and are 100% protected.

For further inquiry contact us via Email: fundings@execs.com

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
August 8, 2018 04:35

Zoltan Seregely

We have in place a client friendly offer for delivery of seasoned or fresh cut bank instruments inform of BG/SBLC to our clients. We charge low fees and provider deliver with time precision. All options are left open in discussion to assist in successful completion of transaction. Please get back to me if interested in our offer for further discussions.
Contact 
Mr Zoltan Seregely
Skype ID: zoltfunding.services
August 11, 2018 15:40

Thomas Bergen

Execs Funding LLC

We have Fresh Cut BG/SBLC/MTN specifically for BUY/LEASE Issuance by HSBC London / Hongkong, Barclays Bank, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, and many other 25 top AA rated Banks. We also secure funding to facilitate and enhance your business and projects. Also we are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business funds.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients with healthy commissions paid and are 100% protected.

For further inquiry contact us via Email: fundings@execs.comAdded file - BG 9
October 18, 2018 02:21

Gheorghe Ursu

Dear Sir/Ma

Description
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies.

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email: 

Mr.Gheorghe Ursu
Twitter..sblc_bg
Instagram..bgsblc
Facebook..Gus Lease Funding

Regards,
Gheorghe Ursu
Added file - Bank Garantee
November 18, 2018 11:18

Jamesolsen Terrazas

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with
A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,HSBC bank etc

We provide BG, SBLC,and lots more for clients all over the world.

We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.

Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned 

We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial

Regards
WALSH SMITH, ROBERT
Tel contact: +447031968934
Whatsapp: +447441393450
Registered No: 04374045
Added file - qa

Add reply

You can leave comments if register or log in.

Our publications

RUSSIAN IMPORT AND EXPORT SHIPMENTS
(COD, WILD SALMON, POLLOCK, FARMED SALMON, SHELLFISH and ets.)

FISHING QUOTA HOLDERS 

What is MEGAFISHNET.COM?
MEGAFISHNET.com is a global fish and seafood marketplace with an emphasis on APPROVED SUPPLIERS from such major sources as China, Russia, Vietnam, Europe, Americas, etc. More details →

Links
EUROFISH