October 5, 2018 12:11
Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable conditionfrom a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc.
With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project.
We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
If Interested kindly contact me via
BG & SBLC For Lease and Purchase 100% protected (We moves first)
October 15, 2018 20:53
We are ready and able deliver bank instruments in the form of BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC to your nominated bank coordinates strictly in adherence with the following set of procedures. Kindly review the procedures and inform on your readiness to proceed so that we are able to send our Deed of Agreement and other required contract documents.
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG) or Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Euro/USD 1,000,000.00 ñ Euro/USD 5,000,000,000.00
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt
4. Age: One Year and One Day (With the option of Rolls and Extension)
5. Leasing Fee: Based on the Face Value of BG/SBLC Plus (0.5% + X%) Commission.
1M ñ 100M: 3.0% + (0.5% + X%) = 3.5% + X%
101M ñ 999M: 2.0% + (0.5% + X%) = 2.5% + X%
1B ñ 5B: 1.0% + (0.5% + X%) = 1.5% + X%
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
7. Payment: MT103
8. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier within 7 banking days after delivery of Swift.
1. Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initial this Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract to be lodged by both parties for initiation of Swift Transmission.
2. Within three (3) banking days after both parties sign the Agreement, Lessor will issue a Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking duly endorsed by the issuing bank to the Lessee guarantying to refund to the Lessee all cost incurred by Lessee as the transmission/administrative charges for the transmission of Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC via Swift MT760 or both after due execution of the contract and in case of failure on the Lessorís side the Notarized signed and sealed Corporate Refund Recourse Undertaking guarantees that the Lessor refunds completely the transmission/administrative fees in addition to a the penalty for failure of performance being 1% of the total face value of BG/SBLC.
3. Within three (3) working days after the Lessee receives contract documents including the invoice and refund undertaking from the Lessor, the Lessee will make payment by direct wire transfer into the Lessorís provided bank cordinates for the receiving of the bank transmission/administrative charges the bank transmission/administrative fees for the Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC via Swift MT760 or both as the case maybe in the amount of Euro/USD XX,000.00.
4. Within two (2) banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the bank transmission/administrative fees charges for the BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC via Swift MT760 or Pre-Advice via Swift MT799 or both in Lessorís bank account, the Lessor will deliver the Pre-Advice or BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC via Bank to Bank confirmation of Swift MT799 or MT760 to the Lesseeís banker including the hard copy of the BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC via bank bonded courier in Seven (7) banking days.
5. Lessee sends out leasing fees by Swift MT103 to the Lessor deducting the initially paid bank transmission/administrative fees and the brokers their commission fees (0.5 +X)% of total Face Value by wire transfer within thirty (30) days upon delivery, confirmation and verification of BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC by MT760 in the Lesseeís nominated account and BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC hard copy in the Lesseeís nominated bank.
6. Should the Lessee not deduct the bank transmission/administrative charges from leasing fees paid, the Lessor shall refund bank charges to Lessee by direct wire transfer within three (3) banking days upon payment of the leasing fees.
7. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
Should the Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Lessor and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 30 banking days of confirmation of BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC MT760 in lessee's bank account, Lessor will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Lessee's bankers to return the BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC MT760 to the issuing Bank.