Add to favorites FishNet
Russian Fish On The Net Russian Fish On The Net
Write us
Enter | Registration  

Forum / Market situation, logistics, retail chains / Financial Instrument- Lease BG/SBLC

July 10, 2017 15:46

SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM

We are direct providers of fresh cut bg, sblc, mtn, bonds and cds which we have specifically for lease. we do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. you are at liberty to engage our leased instruments into trade programs as well as in other project(s) such as aviation, agriculture, petroleum, telecommunication, construction of dams, bridges and any other project(s) etc you can use these bank instruments for private placement platforms, commercial loan, business loans, credit lines and much more.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Email: leasingmandate@gmail.com
July 26, 2017 05:21

rsileaseconsult

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.

Regards 
RAMESH SUBRAMANIAM IYER  
Skype ID: rsi.leaseconsult
August 24, 2017 16:22

syed serajul

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. 

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B  . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Skype....bgsblc.syed

Added file - bg pics from linkedin
September 28, 2017 21:28

rsileaseconsult

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.

Regards 
RAMESH SUBRAMANIAM IYER  
Skype ID: rsi.leaseconsult

November 17, 2017 16:18

Richard Das

Sir/Ma

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments(BG & SBLC) which can be monetised and discount for funding of your various project within lenders/investors and projects owners or borrowers that need funding for there various projects etc. We give oppurtunities  for projects owner not withstanding the kind  of projects, business support and can be engaged into PPP trading. Projects such as

Real Estate Projects

Construction Projects

Government contract Projects,

Transportation Projects

Aviation Projects

Telecommunication Projects

Import and Export Projects etc.

We are located in Europe and we are very ready to take a good look at your
projects and faciliate the whole process.

Kindly contact me if you have projects that need funding through this
channel. Email:   leasemandate.richdas@gmail.com
Yours ,
Mr Richard Rana Das

February 14, 2018 03:03

khan

Dear sir,
We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan,confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC}  (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank).
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% + 2% Broker commission
6. Delivery:  S.W.I.F.T   MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service

We specialize in Bank Guarantee lease and sales, there are two types of bank guarantee which are Direct Bank Guarantee and Indirect Bank Guarantee. Its used as Bid Bond,Payment Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Guarantee Securing Credit Line, Advance Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee E.T.C. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Thank you
Mr Khan Asad Ali
Whatsapp : +1484-984-5353
February 19, 2018 16:09

Jamesolsen Terrazas

IQ FINANCE PLC provides a full financial planning service to both the commercial and domestic markets. At IQ FINANCE PLC we believe that financial planning is about two things: creating wealth and protecting wealth. These two objectives are at the heart of everything we do. And, as a member of IQ FINANCE Services, we give you a small-company service but with a large-company set up – the best of both worlds.

You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. 

Leasing Price : 4%+1%
Buying Price: 32%+2%

Contact us for more details on our terms and procedure of transaction.

WALSH SMITH, ROBERT
Added file - qa
February 28, 2018 04:24

Pavel

Dear Sir/Madam.

we provide leasing of instruments such as; Bank Guarantees (BGs), Medium Terms Notes (MTNs), Standby Letter of Credits (SBLCs), Letter of Credits (LC), Bank draft Project Finance and Funding. We also provide Bank account opening services with United States, United Kingdom, China, Hong Kong, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Japan, Banks.

we will have your projects funded such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.

Currently, H.S. Holdings LLC is looking for brokers and financial consultants that will work with us as our agents and representative.

If in need of our services, contact me for detail information. 

Awaiting your response.
Best regards,
Skype ID: pavmark.finbrokerage

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

March 22, 2018 16:42

Kang

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Regards
Kang Hee Il
April 7, 2018 08:41

Musa

Are you tired of seeking loan have you been turned down by your bank due to bad credit We help individuals and companies to obtain funds for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a financial at affordable interest rate of 3%,for more info contact us via email: creationfinance7@gmail.com

*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your full name:
Country/State:
Loan Amount:
Duration
Phone:
Monthly income:
WhatsApp Number +919717357946
Added file - MONE3
April 10, 2018 19:39

khan

Dear Sir
     Good Day,My Name is Khan Asad Ali from Paskitan am direct mandate to the provider of bg/sblc/lc/mtn in Uk,my provider is reliable and geniue We can deliver leased instruments to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (3.0 + 1)%+x%. X% 0.5% Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.If Interested

Thank you

Mr Khan Asad Ali
Whatsapp : +1484-984-5353
April 30, 2018 13:35

Jamesolsen Terrazas

IQ FINANCE PLC provides a full financial planning service to both the commercial and domestic markets. At IQ FINANCE PLC we believe that financial planning is about two things: creating wealth and protecting wealth. These two objectives are at the heart of everything we do. And, as a member of IQ FINANCE Services, we give you a small-company service but with a large-company set up – the best of both worlds.

You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. 

Leasing Price : 4%+1%
Buying Price: 32%+2%

Contact us for more details on our terms and procedure of transaction.

WALSH SMITH, ROBERT
email : info.iqfinanceplc@gmail.com

Added file - qa
May 10, 2018 21:24

Jamesolsen Terrazas

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with
A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,hsbc bank etc

We provide BG, SBLC, LC, LOAN and lots more for client all over the world.

Equally,we are ready to work with Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.

We are equally ready to pay commission to those Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms.

Awaiting a favourable response from you.

Best regards
WALSH SMITH, ROBERT
May 11, 2018 17:38

Martin

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project (s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760,

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. Email: martinjoe1973@gmail.com

Regards,
Martin
We Offer Lease and Purchase BG,SBLC AND MTN
June 5, 2018 00:43

utpal chowdhury

Dear Sir,

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole mandate of a genuine efficient provider for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC/MTN is 6+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.

For further inquiry contact:

Utpal Chowdhury

Added file - pic bg

Add reply

You can leave comments if register or log in.

Our publications

RUSSIAN IMPORT AND EXPORT SHIPMENTS
(COD, WILD SALMON, POLLOCK, FARMED SALMON, SHELLFISH and ets.)

FISHING QUOTA HOLDERS 

What is MEGAFISHNET.COM?
MEGAFISHNET.com is a global fish and seafood marketplace with an emphasis on APPROVED SUPPLIERS from such major sources as China, Russia, Vietnam, Europe, Americas, etc. More details →

Links
EUROFISH